I feel like if someone was reading this and expecting a general rundown of my day that they would be pretty disappointed.. both because typically I don't think that's what I'll be writing about but also because when i do it is as they say in Tacoma and Federal way Hella boring. To demonstrate how boring it would be if i wrote simply about my day every entry i will now do just that.
I woke up at 550 when the coffee pot started coffee potting and laid in bed and snuggled with Jonathan on one side and Jinx on the other. Got up at 6 to brush teeth wash face and do hair followed by getting dressed and packing my gym bag. Jonathan took over the bathroom once i vacated it and i went to the kitchen to pour us coffee, get my lunch ready and grab a banana with natural peanut butter which is what breakfast consisted of today. Had breakfast and coffee with ghostpepper while watching the morning news and then off to work. The drive to work takes about 12 minutes and involves no freeways, no traffic, but a few traffic lights. Once at work I log onto my computer so that i can clock in and check out my schedule for the day. then i usually have a cup of peppermint green tea or some other herbal variety. Today was peppermint. I usually use the first hour to do boring data entry things like scheduling appointments, inputting wages, yada yada. 8:00 AM I check my fucking awful voice mails and return calls. Part of the reason i do this at 8:00am is because its the earliest we are suppose to call people and also because my very worst cases (the drug addicts and drunks) are usually still asleep. After that at 9:00 its some sort of appointment which is basically how the rest of my morning goes.
Lunch consisted of a spinach salad with baked chicken breast, toasted sesame ginger dressing and spicy pecans. I also took a lunch walk to trader joes and got dinner for tonight. The afternoon today was spent scheduling more reviews as the big push with my agency is income and resource integrity reviews cause they save us scrilla. the next few months i will be reviewing like a champ all day everyday. I left after my 8 hour day (this is rare) and I drove to Y for Pilates. Pilates today was with the good instructor who is amusing and encouraging and actually demos the moves. Then home to find Ghostpepper in full demolition mode in the guest bath. I took a nice long shower in the master bath. After that I made dinner which was a Mediterranean style chicken breast with artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic drizzle. Watched a little Jeopardy and now here I am
And the thing that would make recalling each day every day is that they are all more or less just like that one. Besides the demolition of course although I think for the next three months that might be normal too. So there ya go..If you wanted to know what i do all day that's about it. The reason i like to write though is because you can share your opinions, thoughts and dreams which in my case are a lot more interesting (well at least in my head) than my day to day.
No comments:
Post a Comment