Yep. I missed blogging yesterday. It was a busy one with work and then guests for dinner in the form of my Aunt Jan (who we were living with previously) My kinda uncle Todd, and family friends the Garretts. I made pot roast, Jonathan gave tours and a good time was had by all. Except for the blog. which was forgotten.
Oops I did it again is also the title of a pretty epic pop song from what I refer to as the golden era of pop. Seriously, I'm not sure pop will ever be as good as it was in the late 90s and early aughts. Britney, N'Sync, Backstreet, Nelly all selling MILLIONS and MILLIONs of CDs... oooo the old days right on the cusp of napster, before Itunes or spotify...
Pop might sell but it very rarely gets any critical love and honestly I think that's bullshit. There is some very good, very emotional pop out there you just have to seek it out. I like pop. I like most music though. If you find yourself Jonseing for some good pop music though i can't recommend Robyn's Bodytalk albums enough.
Speaking of music.. Tomorrow is the Flowmotion reunion show!!! I will explain more but for now i'm off to go whip up some calamari...why go to a restaurant when you can make it at home twice as well?
No comments:
Post a Comment