So, as was previously mentioned and as will be mentioned again we moved recently. We ended up leaving the uber trendy Seattle neighborhood of Fremont behind for the more...subdued....locale of Poulsbo. Which isn't to say that the Poulsbo doesn't have its own set of small town country charm. It does 100% but leaving the incredibly vibrant metropolitan area has been tough on me, particularly when we were rooming with my aunt for the last three months stuck in a state of limbo.
One of the things that has eased my transitions is Valholl brewery http://www.valhollbrewing.com/. Mainly because they make really great beer (I honestly like it better than Fremont brewing or most Elysians) but also because the brew-house is a really laid back place to chill. Its the kind of place that had it been in Fremont we probably would have avoided because it would been packed to the gills with frat boys and hipsters. In Poulsbo its a nice crowd, but we've never not gotten a table. I love good beer, I like a great atmosphere and I really love not having to wait for a table at my favorite spot. all in all two thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment