To counter act the griping of yesterdays blog i thought i'd take to today to point out the little things that I enjoy. Not the obvious stuff like Jonathan and being healthy but the smaller things
I enjoy unit lunches at my office. It's not something I've experienced before in my previous offices and especially since i still feel like the awkward new kid the chance to connect and get to know my coworkers better is much appreciated
I really enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning, just cream, no sugar and a nice nutty roast.
I also enjoy our programmable coffee pot that does allows me to leap directly from bed and pour myself a cup.
I like NPRs all songs considered end of year wrap up and listeners choice podcasts. every year i find a stash of new to me music.
I love Law and Order SVU. Stabler and Benson for life although the new episodes are enjoyable too. I also appreciate netflix and hulu for making SVU so readily available to me.
Young adult novels. Don't judge. I like nearly all books but the YA genre is so very readable. While much of it is the book equivalent of trashy reality TV some of it (daughter of smoke and bone trilogy, Elliot and Park etc) is just really good.
The move Labyrinth. because its creepy and wonderful and kind of disturbing and also because David Bowie's inappropriate package is the real star of the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment