So fair warning, these are gripes of the quintessential 1st world problems kind. I'm happy, I'm healthy and i have no real life complaints, just gripes as follows
The Silverdale Safeway. It's busy, the fish selection sucks and I just don't like it
My favorite beer from Elysian previously only available in 22 ounce sized was just released in six pack form right as i swear off beer for a few months (its the double shot espresso milk stout, go enjoy it for me)
The Pilates instructor tonight. She was good at Pilates but a terrible teacher. She started off the class by asking how peeps were, when they asked her the same she said she over indulged in Christmas (no shit, didn't' we all???) and felt fat. She wasn't even kind of a little bit maybe if you squint fat. She's a god damn Pilates instructor and i felt the palpable shame from my normal bodied gym going cohorts as soon as she said this. She also made no attempt to modify any of the more complex moves which is pretty lame considering many people had let it be known that it was their first class.
getting gas. I don't know why but i just find it endlessly annoying.
Voice mails. At work, at home. i hate them. I came back yesterday after being off work for more or less two weeks to 38 terrible messages... I had switched my message to say I would be out of the office till the 5th and yet the claimants kept a calling.. repeatedly... leaving angry messages about why i had not called them back.
Katy Perry. Don't get me wrong, i'll rock out to E.T. on occasion but that's mainly because i love Kanye (and yes i do switch the radio if the kanye-less version comes on) but besides that she is terrible. In all ways possible. This coming from someone who loves pop music and culture
When concerts i want to go to are on work nights. blerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh i'm old.
No comments:
Post a Comment