Which isn't to say that it didn't have it's fantastic magical parts. In the end 2014 worked out so very well for me and Jonathan but we didn't know that it was going to work out so well until it did. And I don't like not knowing how things are going to work out and therefore I found myself unduly stressed and sad and doubting myself as each curve of life approached. My lovely husband suggested making a list of the things that brought me joy or that i was genuinely interested in and to pursue them in order to regain a bit of mojo.
Writing was at the top of the list, and a challenge given to keep me motivated. Jonathan designed the layout of the blog you're looking at and I think its his interpretation of what it looks like inside of my head. It's not entirely too far off.
Surprisingly absolutely no one the winking Bono is my favorite part. If that's not a good reminder on the attractiveness of confidence i don't know what is.
No comments:
Post a Comment